In order to prolong the life and desired look of your jewelry I recommend to follow these guidlines on how to take care of it.
- Take your jewelry off in situations where it can get scratched or damaged (f.e. physical work, household work activities, during sport sessions).
- Avoid contact with water and chemical products such as swimming pools, hot tubes, shampoos, parfumes, lotions.
- Store your jewelry in a dry place. Best is to use air-tight bags that prevent your jewelry from getting in contact with an air, which makes metal turn darker and less shiny.
- Separate your jewelry made from different metals. If put together it might affect its color.
- Clean and polish your jewelry regularly.